Rackspace Webmail Login Email is provided by Rackspace Inc. It is designed for customers who are using dedicated hosting, AWS, Google Cloud, or Rackspace Cloud to easily Rackspace webmail access.
Meanwhile, Rackspace is one of the best email hosting service, launched since 1996. It an American company that specializes in managed cloud computing. The company is based in Windcrest, Texas with branch offices in the United Kingdom, Germany, Mexico, Hong Kong, Singapore, Netherlands, Switzerland, and Australia.
What is Rackspace Webmail?
Rackspace.com offers email services to small business, allowing to create a custom email using their domain name. This is done through the IMAP business integration which is supported across all devices such as desktop, mobile, and tablet. Rackspace webmail hosted email for business can be accessed using the outlook Rackspace login page without needing additional software.
Unique Features of Rackspace Webmail
- Mailbox Size: 25 GB
- Email attachment limit: 50 MB
- Supported protocols: POP3, IMAP, SMTP
- Custom domains
- Shared calendaring and contacts
- Webmail Chat
- Spam, Virus, and Phishingprotection
- Secure mail access and transfer using SSL/TLS/HTTPS
- Email aliases and group lists
- Recover deleted email
- White-label branding
- Control panel and REST API for account management
- Sender authentication using DKIMand DMARC
- Split domain routing
- US and UK based 24x7x365 technical support
- 100% uptime SLA
- Free email migrations
- Collaboration Apps: Rackspace Email
- Apart from the standard email features Rackspace Webmail also equipped with powerful messaging applications that collaborate and communicate business communications effectively.
- Web-based access from any device from anywhere.
- Advanced message filters.
- Password reset through SMS.
- Enables to attach files from Dropbox.
- Shared calendars
- Instant Messaging Service (chat service)
- Out of office auto-responder
- Tasks and notes
- Email “undelete”
- Company Directory.
- Multiple identities and signatures
However, just like everything in life, there is always more. Rackspace.com Webmail offers an advance premium service known as Rackspace.com Email Plus.
Rackspace.com Email Plus offers uniques experience of added features such as Cloud Drive which supports storage and synchronization of all data and cloud-based sharing across all devices, Mobile: iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac.
Also, there are more features like online document editors, Spreadsheets, file sharing as well as editing.
How to Access Rackspace webmail Login
Do you want to Log in to Rackspace webmail? These steps are simple and can easily be done within minutes. Just pay attention to each step.
Log on to https://apps.rackspace.com/
Correctly, fill in the email address in the space specified for it.
Enter the correct password for the Rackspace email address.
You can select the checkbox for “Remember info” (to automatically remember your login details each time) if you are using your personal device to log in. Avoid using this option on public computers or devices.
And ensure that you are logged on SSL enabled connection to encrypt your data, click the Checkbox.
How to Change Rackspace Email Mailbox Password
In an event that you forget your Rackspace password, this guide will be of great help while resetting or retrieving your password for Rackspace Email Email mailbox
- Reset Rackspace webmail login password
- Log on to apps.rackspace.com from your browser.
- Click on “Settings” at the top right side of your screen.
- Click on “Change Password” on the Settings Menu.
- You will be redirected to a new screen where you shall be required to enter:
- Current Password, New Password, and Confirm Password.
Resetting Rackspace Password for Administrators Through Cloud Office Control Panel
- Log on to the Cloud Office Control Panel section.
- Click on Mailboxes from the Rackspace Email
- Now, select the name of the mailbox you want to reset the password from the mailboxes displayed.
- Click on the “Reset Password” button.
- You will be taken to a new page where you will enter your new password.
Webmail Support for Rackspace Email:
Rackspace offers seamless customer support for any webmail problem a customer encounters. And I provided below simple channels for making your problem known to the support accordingly.
Queries related to System Status:
Queries on Documentation Support:
For Queries on Email Setup Wizard and Help Center:
Call Toll-Free Number for any help:
Outlook Rackspace Login Configuration
Go to your settings
Enter your First and Last name as required. This is the name that would appear in the Form field of the message you shall be sending.
Fill the email address into the field specified for it (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to configure Rackspace to Outlook.
Follow this guide below for Outlook Rackspace Webmail Login Configuration:
For incoming email server type: IMAP should be selected from the list.
Incoming mail server, fill in: secure.emailsrvr.com
Port requirement, fill in: 993
For outgoing email server name/SMTP, fill in: secure.email.srvr.com
For Port requirement, fill in: 465.
After that choose the Outgoing server that requires authentication by checking the box.
Thereafter, save the settings in order to configure emails across different devices.
Rackspace Webmail Outlook Setup
- Click on settings to Export Email to PST
- Under options > select Connected Accounts
- Below Add a Connected Account, select another email account
- Enter the Email ID and Password
- Click OK
- Select IMAP connection
- After that, click OK to Set up Rackspace Emails In Outlook.
How Sync Outlook with Rackspace Webmail Login
Hover your mouse pointer to the top-right corner of your computer screen to display the Charms menu.
- Click “Search,” enter “Mail” without quotation marks in the Search box and then click “Settings” to load the Settings prompt.
- Click “Mail” to load the Mail prompt, and then click “Add” to launch the Add Account window.
- Enter an identifying name for your Rackspace email account in the provided field, click “Next” and then select “Manual setup or additional server types.”
- Select “IMAP,” and then click “Next.”
- Enter your first and last name in the Full Name field. This is the name people will see when they receive an email from this account.
- Enter your email address in the Email Address field. This must be the Rackspace email with which you want Outlook to sync.
- Enter “imap.emailsrvr.com” without quotation marks in the Incoming Mail Server field.
- Enter “smtp.emailsrvr.com” without quotation marks in the Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) field.
- Enter your account username and password in the provided fields, and then click the “Remember Password” checkbox to have Outlook remember your password. For additional security, leave the Remember Password box unchecked so that it must be entered before mail can be sent from your Outlook account.
- Click the “More Settings” button, and then click the “Outgoing Server” tab. Place a checkmark in the “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication” checkbox, and then click the “Use same settings as my incoming mail server” radio button.
- Click the “Advanced” tab. Enter “143” without quotation marks in the Incoming Server (IMAP) field, enter “25” without quotation marks in the Outgoing Server (SMTP) field and then click the “OK” button.
- Click “Next” to test your account settings, and then click “Close” to finish syncing Outlook with your Rackspace account.
Feel free to use the box below for your questions and contributions on Rackspace Webmail Login Email – Apps.Rackspace.com Sign In