Rocket Mortgage is an online platform developed by Quicken Loans where you can get a mortgage. With your Rocket Mortgage Login details, you don’t really need to worry yourself on how to get a mortgage. All you need to do is to say something about yourself, your home, and finances, then Quicken Loans will process your real interest rates and numbers for you.
Once your real interest rates and numbers are processed, you can use Rocket Mortgage to get your loan approved. Likewise, login to manage your account dashboard and make payments.
Moreover, before we proceed to show you the Rocket Mortgage Login procedures, you’d like to see how Rocket Mortgage works
- First, you need to apply for your mortgage online. With the streamlined application system, it syncs with your bank to get your accurate numbers, quickly.
- Secondly, get to see the Custom Options, recommendations with real interest rates, and payments.
- Then Get instant online approval
- Proceed to close your loan using your Rocket Mortgage to-do list to verify the details
- Finally, get to manage your mortgage. With your Rocket Mortgage login, you can make payments online and put your mortgage to work for you.
Meanwhile, if you ever get lost on the way, Rocket Mortgage has Home Loan Experts that are available 24/7 to support you!
Now let’s get down to Rocket Mortgage login procedures and how you can start your application process to buy a home.
If you already have a Rocket Mortgage account, all you need to do start your loan application is to sign in to your account. But if you don’t have an account yet, then you need to create one to start your loan application.
How To Create A Rocket Mortgage Online Account
To join the millions of Americans who are building their financial future, kindly follow the procedures below to create your online account with Rocket Mortgage.
1. Visit the Rocket Mortgage approval page using this link. https://www.rocketmortgage.com/purchase/get-started
2. On the left-hand side of the page, click on Get Started
3. You will be taken to a page where you will fill in your personal details.
4. Enter your First Name and Last Name, Email Address, which will become your username, and then enter a Password that you will use to access the Rocket Mortgage Login portal. Confirm the password you entered by re-typing it.
5. Check the small box that says, “I agree that my data can be used for the purposes noted below.”
6. Then click on Create My Rocket Account button at the bottom of the page.
7. At this point, an email will be sent to the address you provided. Go to your email account and click on the link on the email to finish creating your account
8. Once you click on the link, you will receive a notification that your account is all set up.
9. By clicking on the continue button at the bottom of the page, it will take you to the Rocket Mortgage login page, where you can sign in to apply for your mortgage.
Rocket Mortgage Login Steps
Rocket Mortgage is a fast, powerful, and wholly online way to get a mortgage for refinancing or buying a home. To login to your Rocket Mortgage account and apply for your mortgage, simply follow these steps below;
1. Pay a visit to the Rocket Mortgage login page using this link https://www.rocketmortgage.com/login
2. On the page, enter your Username and Password in their appropriate fields
3. Hit the Sign In button.
Once your sign in details is correct, you will be logged in to your Rocket Mortgage online account. From your account, you can apply for your mortgage, make payments, and manage everything.
How to Recover Rocket Mortgage Login Details
Sometimes you might tend to forget your existing Rocket Account credentials for signing in. Or maybe you felt that your account’s security was compromised, you can readily reset your Rocket Mortgage login details at any time. To learn how to reset your login details, follow the steps below;
1. Go straight to the login page, using the link shown on the login steps above
2. Instead of signing in, click on Forgot Username? Or Forgot Password? Located under Username and Password fields respectively, depending on the one you want to reset
3. For password, you will be asked to provide your username when you click on it. Enter your username and click the Submit button.
4. A notification email will be sent to your email account that you used as your username. Go the message and click on the link to finish resetting your password.
5. If you forgot your Username, also click on the Forgot Username button. Then provide your email address. You will receive an email immediately containing your username.
With that done, you can use your new Rocket Mortgage login details now to access your online account.
Why Rocket Mortgage?
We understand you might want to ask such a question. So, it is because Rocket Mortgage is totally online and it lets you work at your own pace. It’s available 24/7 while providing you with award-winning customer service and expert advice whenever you need it. That is, Rocket Mortgage is always there when you need a fast approval to buy a house or when rates drop, it’s a way to lock your rate anytime, anywhere. It is equally a fast and convenient way to obtain a mortgage.
Moreover, when you apply with Rocket Mortgage, you will receive real numbers of your interest rates, not just estimates. Although your numbers can and likely will change a little within the time you apply for your loan and the time it closes.
You absolutely don’t have anything to worry about as Quicken Loans will determine if you qualify for the mortgage. Likewise, make sure the loan meets the required guidelines.
With Rocket Mortgage available in all 50 states of the U.S., we think it is wise to give it a try considering the fact that you only have to process your loan applications online. It is really fast, convenient, and with bank-level encryption that you don’t have to worry about the safety of your data. You might just be some screens away from enjoying your best home mortgage ever!
Helpful, right? Feel free to give us feedback using our comment section below!